The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


visa support for an offroadtrip camping trip to kola peninsula in russia

+1 vote
hello.. we are going on a offroad trip by car to kola peninsula.. we gona live in tent out in the nature and not go by any company and not stay at any hotel... is it possible to get a visa support to this trip to russia ? regards eddie
asked Mar 24, 2015 in Russian Visa by offroadviking (210 points)
edited Mar 24, 2015 by admin

1 Answer

0 votes
Sure, you can get it online on http://waytorussia.net/Travel/VisaSupport.html

When you fill out the application form for the visa support you'll need to put in the hotels that you want to be booked for you (this is the condition of getting the visa), however, you can later change your mind and live in a tent camping – no problem.

Also, you will need to register your visa – this can be done through ordering the extra registration service at the time of the application (you'll need to register in St. Petersburg or Moscow then) or you can also register your visa at some hotel on your way – usually they can do this for you.

Let us know if you need more help!
answered Mar 24, 2015 by admin (5,930 points)
tx fore your answer.. you say that we can registrate our visa i some hotels.. they usualy do this !! but i vant to know fore shore where they do this in the cola pensula.. do i get the help from the link you sent me fore that... or do we just have to fins a hotel and ask... remind you that we not gona stay in any hotel

i also read that if we gonna stay more than 10 days in russia the consulate in sweden need proof of prepaid hotel fore the whole duration of our stay in russia... how is that gona be possible if dont gonna stay in any hotel ? we gona be  in kola fore 14 to 16 days

best regards eddie