The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


What type of Visa for coming to Russia to board the cruises SP and return to the US via SP airport?

+1 vote
I plan to arrive to moscow from US  by air and stay there for 4 days, then boarding a train to St Petersburg to board a cruise ship to tour northern Europe.  A week later, the ship will dock back to St Petersburg and I stay there for 4 days and then leaving by air back to the us.  Please advice me what I need to apply for Visa.  Many thanks for your help.
asked Dec 28, 2015 in Russian Visa by Blueberrynice (130 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
As I have  found there is a lot of information here:  http://www.russianvisa.org/howto.html
I think, your case - is Business Double Entry Viza
answered Dec 31, 2015 by Vera (140 points)