The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


A tricky question about visa registration

0 votes
I will start the Transsibirian in Vladivostok, but my invitation comes from Yaroslavl. Is it a problem if I get my visa registration in Vladivostok, from my airbnb host?
asked Feb 16, 2016 in Trans-Siberian by Vilija Zi (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
No, it shouldn't be a problem. But you will need to get registered with 3 days.
answered May 18, 2016 by marumu (1,900 points)