The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Where to Register my private visa in this situation ?

+1 vote
My private invitation letter is sent from Kirov but I'm planning to spend the visit time -which is 6 days only- in Moscow, me and the inviting friend are so confused, we don't want to waste time going to Kirov only for the sake of getting this stamp only
So, Do i have to go to register in local MFA in Kirov or I can register myself only in Moscow ?
asked Mar 25, 2016 in Russian Visa by Elmou (130 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
You should register your visa in Moscow of course. No need to go to Kirov.
answered Apr 5, 2016 by admin (5,930 points)