The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Do I need a tourist voucher that will last for my entire trip? [closed]

0 votes
I'll be staying at different parts of russia. The hotel where i'll be during the first part will be sending me a tourist voucher/visa support document, but it'll only cover the days i'll be at their hotel. Is this enough to get a visa or do I need a tourist voucher that will cover my entire stay?

Also, where can i register my visa when I arrive? Can I register it at the hotel where I'll be staying?
closed with the note: found the answer
asked Nov 18, 2016 in Russian Visa by Almer (120 points)
closed Nov 18, 2016 by Almer