The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


What is the name,contact numbers and address in SPB of the travel agency acting on behalf of "way to Russia."

+2 votes
asked Mar 12, 2015 in St. Petersburg by Silverbuck1 (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
We do not have travel agencies acting on our behalf anywhere, as Way to Russia is an information resource and we do not provide any travel services.

If you mean a travel agency that can register the visa that you applied for through one of our advertisers, then you should contact this agency below:

Alliance Travel, 2nd Sovetskaya st, 7 Office 408
(near Nevsky Prospekt)
Phone: +7 (812) 579 9933

Hope this helps!
answered Mar 13, 2015 by WayToRussia (3,930 points)
registration of visa in St Petersburg