The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


which reliable agent can provide INDIAN citizens with Russian Visa support Invitation papers ?

0 votes
Eleven INDIAN citizens from the same place --  Kolkata , INDIA  , with the same itinerary will

submit their visa application papers at the same Russian Consulate office at Kolkata , intend to see

 Moscow , Irkutsk & Listviyanka during 25-07-2015 to 05-08- 2015 [ 12 days ] .

     We are searching for contact links of Agents who can deliver Russian visa invitation to

          INDIAN   TOURISTS .

[ apology for the repeat ]
asked Mar 21, 2015 in Russian Visa by kalyan banerjee (120 points)
reshown Mar 21, 2015 by admin

1 Answer

0 votes
Our advertisers do not provide visa support documents for Indian citizens due to restrictions from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. You need to seek advice from a local travel agency in India.

Alternatively, you can fill out the form from one of our advertisers on
http://waytorussia.net/Services/VisaSupport/Business.html (you can choose either tourist or business visa) - just don't make any payment and when they contact you ask them if they can provide you with a standard tourist invitation if you're an Indian citizen. If they cannot help, they'll be able to refer you to the company that can.
answered Mar 21, 2015 by admin (5,930 points)