Russian Tourist Visa Support Application
Please, fill out the secure form below, make the payment ($30) on the order confirmation page, and the visa support will be sent to you by e-mail – usually within a couple of hours. The visa support document that you will get through this form along with the visa application form that you can fill out on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Website after you get the visa support, are all the documents you need to get the Russian visa. The final step is to submit these documents through one of your local visa centers (you will receive their details with the visa support) and your visa will be ready in about 3-14 days (depending on the service you choose).
Fill Out the Form Below to Apply for Russian Visa Support
Some advice before you fill out the form...
- If you are staying both at a hotel and in an apartment / with your friends, put in the hotel's name in the application form below. If you can't find the hotel or if you don't know where you're staying yet or if you're staying at an apartment you can choose any hotel from the list. There is no law that obliges you to stay at the same place as you specified in the visa application form, so you can change your mind after.
- If you are a US citizen, you can apply for a 3-year multiple-entry tourist visa using the visa support you will get below. Simply choose the dates of your first trip and single entry (preferably less than 1 month), but when you fill out the visa application form at the consulate, specify that you need the 3-year visa and the consulate will issue it based on this invitation.
- You can apply for a tourist Russian visa in the country you are not a citizen of if you have a residency permit valid in that country for longer than 90 days. However, this rule is at the discrepancy of the consulate and most Russian consulates are forgiving in cases when you are, for example, a US citizen applying in China, or an Australian citizen applying in Europe (too far to travel back). Worst-case scenario: get the tourist visa support letter first using the form below (it's cheaper). If it doesn't work, get a refund and then get a business visa support instead (which works in such cases).
After You Get Your Visa Support...
You might be also interested to get
• Travel Insurance (needed for your visa)
• Our Way to Russia Travel Guide Book (PDF download)
• Book a Hotel in Russia (lowest price comparison)
• Book a Train Ticket
• Rent a Car (for journeys between different cities)
• Get a Cheap Flight
• Get a Travel SIM Card with unlimited internet
Comments, Questions, Feedback?