The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Which visa for a road trip in russia

+1 vote

I'm planning to go for a road trip all the way trough Russia next summer. I will be traveling with a russian friend so i won't have any problem with the driver licence, but i would like to be able to travel around russia for about two-three months. Which kind of visa should i get ?

asked Nov 24, 2015 in Russian Visa by Tony Goldo (130 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
I'd say get a business visa, it's the best one, gives you the most flexibility. http://waytorussia.net/Services/VisaSupport/Business.html
answered Nov 29, 2015 by admin (5,930 points)