The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


how can a student who owns a company in Russia get a permanent residency?

+1 vote
I'm a student who lives in the university hostel, I've opened a company (I'm the owner and I have a Russian director) for tourism in Crimea. Is it possible to guide me in how to get the Russian resident.
asked Jan 1, 2016 in Russian Visa by Yazeed Maaita (130 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
One of the ways to obtain citizenship is to get married with Russian woman. You'll have to be married for 3 years. But you can become Russian resident right away.
answered Jan 11, 2016 by Svetlana (160 points)