The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


can a UK Resident obtain a multi-entry Tourist Visa?

+1 vote
Me and my friends are participating in the Mongol Rally event this year which is basically to drive from the UK to the Finish Line in Ulan Ude.  The route that we have chosen will require us to enter Russia 3 times along the 7 week journey. So i am asking if it is possible to give tourists a multiple entry visa?

Thank You,

asked Jan 8, 2016 in Russian Visa by Iwancynfal (130 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Iwan,

In your case the best is to get a multiple-entry business visa. Because the two other options are the double-entry tourist visa (but that's only double entry and you can only enter from a CIS country - e.g. Kazakhstan, Ukraine, but not Baltic states) or a double-entry business visa (no CIS limitation, but only two entries still).

So I'd say go for the multiple-entry visa or change your itinerary so that double-entry tourist one applies.

answered Jan 24, 2016 by admin (5,930 points)