The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Visa and other pappers

0 votes
I will do a roadtrip from Stockholm to Magadan or Vladivostock and back with car or mobilehome on summer 2017, maybe alone. What kinde of visa and other papper did i nead?
asked Jan 24, 2016 in Russian Visa by Björn Ågren (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
You need a tourist visa support that says "autotourism". If you apply via http://waytorussia.net/Travel/VisaSupport.html and contact our partner company right after to ask them to add this into the visa support, they'll do it for you.
answered Jan 24, 2016 by admin (5,930 points)