The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


can i get residance quickly if my wife pragnent i am in invitation visa now

0 votes
i am a indian man mared in russia but i am in invitation visa i have applyed for residance visa before 4 month can i get residance for sure and quickly becouse my wife is pragnent now
asked Mar 8, 2016 in Russian Visa by kingsajaya (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
First you will need to apply for a temporary residence permit (because your wife is pregnant you are eligible to do it). After two years you can apply for a permanent one.
answered Mar 10, 2016 by marumu (1,900 points)