The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


i am a student in penza russia,,,my visa ends at 31 august

0 votes
i lived in russia penza for the last 10 months,,,,i am married now and i will submit my papars for РВП .i came as a student in penza,,,my visa will end on 31 august ,,,,i will submit my РВП application on the 18th of august,,,,,,so i need to extend my visa,,,,because i dont want to pay for my school anymore,,,,i am from pakistan,,age 35
asked Jul 22, 2016 in Russian Visa by khan (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.