The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Do I need A visa?

0 votes
Hi my name is Albina. I was born in Russia. I am a usa citizen and recently i got my  Russian passport its vallid for 5 years. But on my russian passport my name is ALBINA CALDWELL AND ON MY USA PASSPORT IS Albina Delara Davidson. Do i need a visa in order to travel to Russia, Nizhnekamsk??? and how can i travel on two different names. both passport are valid. But Russian consulate could not give me a passport under davidson name because i didnt have the name change document so i am going to get a lawyer get me a  document saying my name was albina caldwell but now its changed to Albina Delara Davidson. When i travel do i have to show both passports when i leave charlotte to Russia or do i only show my russian passport and when i come travel back show usa passport??
asked Jan 3, 2017 in Russian Visa by Albina Davidson (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.