The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Russian Visa Support Application

0 votes
Hello. Thank you for the great website! Below are my questions:

1. Number of entries; Single entry or double entry? My entry will be from (St Petersburg) LED and through Trans-Siberian
2. Purpose of visit; Tourist or Trans-Siberian? I will do both.
3. Registration services; My arrival will be at St. Petersburg,  do i need to pay for EUR 31 for registration in Moscow?
4. Should i fill up all the cities that i will be visited, including the hotel? do i need to fill up all from St Petersburg - Moscow - Irkutsk?

Thank you!
Izz, Malaysia
asked Jun 30, 2017 in Russian Visa by izz (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.