The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Single or Double entry Visa

0 votes

I'm on a bicycle Tour around the baltic sea. I'm in Finnland and i will go to Russia. And some week later to Kaliningrad. Need I an Single or Double entry Visa. Or must I two Visa?

asked Aug 28, 2015 in Russian Visa by thor (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
you can apply for a double visa if your both visits to Russia together will be within the period of 30 days. I mean if your first enter to Russia is lets say on the 1st of November and the leaving day of Russia on the second visit will be 30th of November, apply for double visa.

However, if you will leave Russia on the second visit in 15th of december for example, you cannot use double visa.
You should apply for 2 single visas then:((

I wish you a good travel to Russia.
If any questions ask me, I am in Moscow however,
answered Sep 6, 2015 by Victoria (420 points)