Talk Lounge Most Recent Questions
- Answered: Do I need a visa if I take the train from Helsinki just for the day 2 months 1 week old
- Answered: Entry to Russia with a car from a friend. 6 months 3 weeks old
- Answered: If I stay on cruise ship at St Petes for 3 days do I need single or multiple entry visa to visit each day? 6 months 3 weeks old
- Answered: How do I travel the Trans-Siberian railway from Beijing to Moscow with longer stopovers and visas? 6 months 4 weeks old
- Answered: Can I get my visa for Russia from a travel bureau in another country? 8 months 1 week old
Most Recent Articles:
Moderate prices do not exist in Moscow, but here we list the best 3 star hotels, which have a very good connection to the center of Moscow, don't overcharge too much and have a nice infrastructure.
Moscow has several hotels that call themselves "boutique" but not all of them really live up to the standard.
There are no really budget hotels in Moscow: some cost less than €100 per night, but are located far from the center.