Latest Questions & Answers from Way to Russia Forum

Subscribe to Latest Questions & Answers from Way to Russia Forum feed
Powered by Question2Answer
Updated: 3 hours 19 min ago

Will a tourist letter be needed?

Fri, 03/22/2019 - 13:51
Thanks for your help. My wife and children will be staying in my wife's parents apartment. Will a tourist invitation be needed? Thank you.

Answered: Which type of visas will my children need?

Wed, 03/20/2019 - 09:34
You need to get tourist visas for your children. As US citizens they may be able to get a 3-year visa, so just get the invitation on for 30 days and then apply for a 3-year visa. This should work.

Answered: Visa support/invitation document when visiting more cities than on the form

Wed, 03/20/2019 - 09:33
This is not a problem at all. Just list the first 5 cities and you're done!

Answered: Can I use the Bar and Restaurant car from 3rd class

Wed, 03/20/2019 - 09:32
Yes, sure you can! The food is about €5 per meal, €1 per beer. You can also buy food outside at the stations from the people who sell their home-made stuff — especially good if you travel the Trans-Siberian!

Best way to travel to Altai from Novosibirski

Wed, 03/20/2019 - 09:31
Hey guys, I am coming to Novosibirski on April and I need a tour guide or a local tour company to settle a 3-day trip to Altai. Can you help me?

Bus timetable from Sergiev Posad to Pereslavl-Zalessky

Wed, 03/20/2019 - 09:31
I'm looking for a bus timetable from Sergiev Posad to Pereslavl-Zalessky.
Do I need to buy those tickets in advance?

Best Russian SIM Card with internet traffic - buying at the airport upon arrival?

Wed, 03/20/2019 - 09:31
I saw there's lots of SIM cards on sale when you arrive to Moscow airport. What's the best Russian SIM card to get if I need lots of internet traffic included?

Most Recent Articles:


VDNKh (or ВНДХ) is situated in Ostankino suburb and presents itself as a former soviet Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy which includes a large complex of more than 50 buildings, amusement park, pavilions dedicated to economic sectors and former CIS countries, skating rink, museums, cafes and huge park area.

Myths and Truths about Russia

Sometimes we hear and see so many striking, odd and new things about Russia on TV or in newspapers or from the people we meet, that I think I'm missing something.

Part 3: How to count in Russian - Russian language tutorial and phrasebook

To count in Russian is to get one step closer to the very advanced mathematical intelligence that Russians have.