The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. You can also contact us through Facebook and on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


we sell passports,id cards,driving licenses,ssn,visas,residence permits,fake money

0 votes
We offer bulletproof Canadian, Australian,French,Italian,UK,USA, German, EU countries passports, SSN, ID Cards, Residence Permit Cards, Drivers License, Visas and Birth Certificate and other papers made with your info/picture making you an official citizen .
It will even work if you aren't in the country yet.
How we do it? Trade secret! But we can assure you that you wont have any problems with our papers.
We are shipping documents from the USA, international shipping is no problem.
You can use your own name or a new name!
Information on how to send us required info (scanned signature, bio metric picture etc) will be given after purchase (buyrealfake.documents@yandex.com or  http://buy-real-fake-documents.com or Skype: sinclaire60)
asked Jun 21, 2017 in Russian Visa by phillcruger002 (180 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.