The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Which invitation do I need to request?

+1 vote
I am planning to travel to Moscow for a month as a tourist, but read on waytorussia.net that it is possible to apply for a 3 year-multi visa with the single entry tourist invitation, as it is the same cost and will give me the option of traveling again.
I also will need registration in Moscow.
Which visa support/invitation should I request?
Still Tourist single entry for 29 days?

Thank You!
asked Jun 2, 2015 in Moscow by Lococf7 (180 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
Get a tourist visa support and then when you apply at the consulate specify your travel dates (the 29-day period) but say you want a 3-year visa.
answered Jun 4, 2015 by admin (5,930 points)