The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


What type of visa/invitation do I need for my USA citizen husband if I Russian and USA citizen?

0 votes
We go to Russia together  and there suggestion to apply for tourist visa is the easiest way. We going to stay at my relatives in Moscow  so we don't need a tourist agency for invitation.How to do it in the best way?
asked Mar 30, 2016 in Russian Visa by nadyabir (120 points)
edited Mar 31, 2016 by nadyabir

1 Answer

0 votes
Your relatives can issue a private invitation. This normally is connected with quite a lot of paperwork, going to issue the invitation to a special center and providing bank statement from the inviting relative (as they will hold the responsibility for your husbands stay). So I would still advise to get a support letter from a third party company. It is usually the fastest and safest way.
answered May 18, 2016 by marumu (1,900 points)
Buy Quality Real EU/USA/UK Passports, Driver's License,visa.ID Cards Certificates ETC

Buy false/Real Passports,Driver’s License,(onofreverana@gmail.com)ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID