The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


I am USA Citizen , Applying for 3 years Multiple entry TOURIST VISA

0 votes
I am USA Citizen , Applying for 3 years Multiple entry  TOURIST VISA.
I am applying in this website. http://www.ruscon.org/Visa_Tourist_Eng.html

I donot know when I will be travelling to Russia but I want to apply for 3 years Multiple entry  TOURIST VISA.If I take your service for visa support letter,  Do I need Flight ticket confirmation, Hotel Confirmation , Health Insurance ?
It’s recommended that the US citizens apply for a 3-year multiple-entry tourist visa regardless of the dates of entry/exit, number of entries or period of stay actually stated in the confirmation of the hotel reservation or confirmation of reception of the tourist.
When applying for a 3-year multiple-entry tourist visa, please indicate a three year period of stay in the visa application form.

           To apply for a single, double or multiple three year Tourist visa, an applicant should submit a completed visa application form, US passport, one standard picture, money order (see points 1-4 of Information on visas), as well as:

           - Confirmation of the hotel reservation, a contract for provision of tourist services, confirmation of reception of the tourist, and register number from the Uniform Federal Register of the Tour Operators of the Federal Tourism Agency.
asked May 25, 2016 in Russian Visa by MMRAO123 (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.