The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Can I get a double entry tourist visa to enter mongolia for 2 wks while traveling thru Russia

0 votes
Entering Russia via Valdavostok then traveling thru to Ulan Ude. Want to do a side trip to Mongolia for 2 weeks before returning to Ulan Ude and onwards to Moscow.  Can I get a double entry tourist visa or do I have to get a business visa?
asked Jul 2, 2016 in Russian Visa by Montyclan1 (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.