The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. You can also contact us through Facebook and on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


3-year Tourist Visa: Separate invitations needed for each visit?

0 votes
There is already a question in this forum asking about this topic, but hasn't been answered yet.
As a U.S citizen holding a 3-year tourist visa, should a new visa support invitation letter be obtained for each separate visit into the country? For example, I am going to Russia for two weeks in October, 2017 and already have the invitation letter with 3-year visa. Let's say, I plan to visit again during April, 2018... and again the following June - each for two week visits. A new invitation support letter for each journey?
asked Sep 2 in Russian Visa by 5-Zvezda (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Buy quality register NEBOSH and IELTS Certificate,passport,drivers license,resident permit,ID card and Birth certificate etc
We are an independent group that is specialized In production of documents and has professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of quality documents such as genuine IELTS General Band 8 certificate,passports,drivers license,id cards,stamps,visas,marriage certs, divorce papers, of very high quality and other products for all countries: USA, Australia,UK, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland etc.
Skype....((( steve.olando )))

Apply for Real/Fake Passports ,IELTS,TOEFL,Counterfiet Money,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Citizenship
answered Sep 8 by celinaramone (180 points)