The most popular online travel guide to Russia, since 2001.
  • Register
Welcome to Way To Russia Q&A Talk Lounge where you can get help about Russian visa, trains, travel and any other information you need from our community. For a faster response, you can contact us on Twitter using @waytorussia.

This free independent travel guide to Russia exists thanks to the commission we get when you order these endorsed third-party services or when you buy our book. Please, support us!


Get Our Book:

Our 780-page PDF e-book includes all the essential info you need while you're in Russia. Take it with you on your phone, computer or USB stick.

• Moscow & St. Petersburg guides
• Off-the-beaten track locations
• Getting a Russian visa with no ties
• Traveling Trans-Siberian on the budget
• Russian alphabet and phrasebook
• 200 pages on Russian culture and customs

or learn more about the book...


Travelling overland

+1 vote
We are travelling overland and we like to know how to fill out the application form for the LOI. We are travelling from Kazachstan through Russia to Mongolia.
asked May 14, 2015 in Russian Visa by Gerard Van Duinen Le (130 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Sure, you just can apply for a standard tourist visa.
answered May 14, 2015 by demleedz (1,400 points)